Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Encino Park Arts & Crafts Fair

-
I am excited to be participating in the 29th annual Encino Park Fall Craft Fair right in my own backyard. The Craft Fair includes over 100 crafters and artisans and is a great opportunity to purchase handcrafted items as you begin your holiday shopping. The fair will be held the first weekend in October from 9:00 am to 5:00pm both Saturday and Sunday. Admission to the event and parking are free. All proceeds are donated toward the Encino Park Women's Club scholarship funds and other community development projects. I am glad to be part of this event in my own neighborhood to support my community and spend the weekend sharing my work with my neighbors and other San Antonio residents. Hope to see you there.


2008 Fall Craft Fair

October 4th & 5th

9:00am to 5:00pm

Encino Park Community Center
1923 Encino Rio, just off Highway 281 N outside 1604
-

1 comment:

Stefanie Prose said...

Are they still taking vendors?

Stef, Thirty-One Consultant
www.mythirtyone.com/stefanieprose