Sunday, December 15, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Friday, December 6th from 11:00am - 6:00pm
For more information contact (830) 990-8160
or visit www.artisansatrockyhill.com
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
|Set of 5 Glass Peices - Donated to Knockout Hunger Silent Auction|
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
|Out the back of my little green machine Chevy S10 as I left the Y O Ranch|
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
I look forward to taking these peices up to Artisans this Saturday. As we approach the two year anniversary of the Bastrop fires, my heart continues to go out to hose impacted by that tragedy. Working on these peices I recall that September in 2011 when fires dotted across the Bastrop County. I am reminded of the impacts of severe drought, and am grateful for the little bit of rain that fell yesterday.
Monday, August 19, 2013
2355 Bulverde Rd. #9
Bulverde, TX 78163
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Save the Date:
October 12, 2013 from
10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
WHAT Head out to Val's barn for some real horsing around. The meeting is full of excitement including:
• Margaritas and snacks, yum.
• Annual Election - Put the right people in the right jobs to help SAGAG.
• Yearly Membership Renewal - Members paying by cash or check at this meeting will be eligible for a drawing for a free membership.
• Volunteer of the Year Award - We have members that do so much for this organization. Let's take time to acknowledge a few of them.
• Door Prizes - Yes, you have a chance to win cool prizes just by showing up.
• Raffle - Increase your odds of walking away with a prize by participating in the raffle. Proceeds benefit SAGAG.
• Art281 - Sign up for the SAGAG's fall event.
• Get the low-down on a new juried Art Show.
• There will be a presentation by SAGAG scholarship recipient Anne Burtt.
· Find out what programs the SAGAG has in store for the rest of 2013.
• AND a surprise gift for all attending members!
Monday, May 27, 2013
|20" Transparent Glass Bowl with Weave|
|Tiles in the Kiln Ready to be Slumped|
|Morning Commute - Flameworked and Kilnformed Soda Lime Glass|
Monday, May 20, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
1300 San Pedro Avenue
San Antonio, Texas
A FREE F family event open to the public. Join us for a day filled with live music, amazing performances by the Alamo City Dance Company and San Antonio School for the Peforming Arts dance companies. There will be plenty of food and artists displaying and selling their work.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
It is a full day of workshops starting by assisting Nina "Sam" Hibler her vessels and stoppers class. What a great class. I really enjoyed see students blow their first vessels.
Then it was off to Gail Stouffer's explanation of electroforming glass. The class is full each year. I always enjoy hearing Gail describe the process and the Science (yea science!!!) involved.
And it's only day one...
Friday, March 22, 2013
Check out the online catalog of work being auctioned tonight. The piece I exhibited at the San Antonio Calligraphy Guild Fall Exhibit will be included in this year's Small Scale auction. The event is from 7pm to 10pm with bid times at 8:30 and 9:15.