Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dropped off the Blog-o-sphere

-
My apologies. After years of relatively regular entries, I simply dropped off the face of the blog-o-sphere for a full two months without warning. I have no excuses. Simple put I got burnt out. Not with blogging but with the overwhelming craziness that became my "to do list". It got to the point where I had so much I needed to do that I wasn't very effective at anything. So in response, I did nothing.Well, not much anyway. But it's time for my personal strike come to an end. I'll start by catching you up. Not now. Not all at once. I'll resume my creative online journey bit by bit over the next few entries till I'm back on course. Thank you for your patience. Don't go to far there will be more to come quite soon. I promise.
-

No comments: