Sunday, October 11, 2015

Meditation on Fire

When I'm working on the torch everything else begins to melt away. For a few hours my stress leaves my shoulders. The running list in my mind of things I should have done or need to do stops playing, and all the chatter in my head goes quite as my focus narrows to the sweet spot in the flame. After a while I find a rhythm as I repeat the same motions over and over. This stillness in motion becomes a kind of meditation. For me it is a way to pray and praise. I'm grateful to Sam at Dream Fire Glass for introducing me to this skill set. Working with glass in the flame has increased my understanding of this material and in some ways of myself. Thank you Sam.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

In this fashion my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same methods lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this expression has even occurred INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3 on his debit card.

"I'm very frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You took part in those questions, isn't it right?

Your success story is waiting to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!