Monday, February 4, 2008

San Antonio Visual Artists

- -
I am excited about what I have learned about SAVA and thought other San Antonio Artists might be interested has well. I was only recently introduced to them in the San Antonio Calligraphy Guild (SACG) newsletter. In visiting the website I quickly recognized artists from SACG as well as the San Antonio Glass Arts Guild (SAGAG). SAVA is a nonprofit (501)c3 orginization developed to enrich the cultural life of San Antonio by spotlighting San Antonio artists and their works.
-
Arstists living, working or showing in the Bexar County area are invited to participate fee free. I simply completed the online form and was added quite quickly as a member on their website. And what a lovely website it is. Check it out... you might find it interesting whether you are a San Antonio artist or not.
-

No comments: