Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crocheted Scarves

-
With fall in full force and the solstice less then a week away, I have begun to break out my winter wardrobe. As I head off to work I find myself reaching for a scarf or hat to stave off the chill of the morning air. Each year when this happens I instinctively react by reaching for a crochet hook and a skein of yarn, as if  I needed yet another ten foot scarf with tassels. This year is no different. So as I have an abundance of winter accessories, I decided to share this year's creations with others by posting a selection of my handmade crocheted scarves on Etsy. Each one is unique and a great addition to your winter attire. Pick one up for yourself or as a truly warm gift for someone you care about.
-
You can see these and other crocheted scarves on my Etsy Store.
-

No comments: