Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not Exactly Deja Vu

-
 I took this shoot a few weeks back while visiting the Japaneses Tea Garden.  I was staring though my view finder when I had a sudden feeling of familiarity. Only it was exactly deja vu. It was more like deja "you". It wasn't like I had been here before or done this before. It was a thought of someone. I as still very much in  a new experience while at the same time, for brief moment, I heard a distinctly recognizable voice.  I smiled, cause I had heard it all before. I'm sure there is a more appropriate physiological term for this type of memory. But deja "you" works too don't you think?

1 comment:

Ivana Watkins said...

Amazing! I've experienced things like that too, and deja you never crossed my mind lol. Awesome definition, I'd say :).

Have a wonderful day,

~Ivana from Avid Team~