Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sweet Liberty Creations

I recently made the trip north on US Highway 281 through Marble Falls to Liberty Hill, Texas to visit Diane Kipfer at Sweet Liberty Creations. Diane made a whole new selection of work for the gallery including the items below and more, just in time for holiday shopping...
-
-
On my way home I stopped in Marble Falls to visit with a dear friend, who broke away from her computer where she runs Hour Glass Fashion to join me for lunch, at the legendary Blue Bonnet Cafe. I make it a point to carry a bit a cash anytime I will be remotely close the Blue Bonnet Cafe as they do not accept today's credit card currency. The food is good, the prices fair and did I mentioned the PIE. I always leave this place on a heavenly sugar buzz from the mile high mirage on my favorite coconut cream pie. It's a good thing I live an hour down the road or I'd have to buy pants with elastic waist bands.
-

1 comment:

Nicole V Lozano said...

Looks like my friend and I had similar thoughts about that pie.

Check out her post at http://thecurvycook.blogspot.com/2009/11/bluebonnet-cafe-marble-falls-texas.html