Friday, January 7, 2011

Still a Child at Heart


-
Liu and the Bird: A Journey in Chinese CalligraphyI'm not sure I will ever out grow a good children's book. Having a young niece is just an excuse to prose the stacks of children's literature in my favorite books stores. When I find something as good as Liu and the Bird, A Journey in Chinese Calligraphy I snap up not just one but two copies. One for my niece and that's right, one for me. Although I have enjoyed flipping through the pages of this book on my own, I can not wait for the opportunity to sit down with my niece to read this delightful tale and discuss the Chinese Calligraphy that accompanies each page.
-
This is a book I'm sure many of my friends in the San Antonio Calligraphy Guild (SACG) would enjoy as well. I picked up my copy at Half Price Books and Records for about the same price as used copy available online.
-

No comments: