Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Up Coming Workshops

-
As much as I love working with glass I enjoy sharing knowledge with others crafters. If you find yourself interested in my work and wondering how you too could work with glass or if you are an experienced fuser looking for new techniques to add to your tool box, here are some of the workshops I am scheduled  to teach in the next few months. You can sign up for classes in San Antonio by contacting Wired Designs Studio directly or online for Glass Craft & Bead Expo.
-
At Wired Designs Studio
in San Antonio, Texas
Introduction to Fusing - Sunday, February 27 9am-5:30pm
Introduction to Fusing - Saturday, April 30 9am-5:30pm 

Casting I basic forms - Saturday, February 26 9am-5:30pm
Casting I basic forms - Saturday, June 11 9am-5:30pm
Casting II 3D Sculpture - 2-days Saturday & Sunday, June 25-26 9am-5:30pm
-
Inclusions: Micas & Metals - 3-days March 4 6-9pm & the afternoon of March 5 & 6
Coldworking & Carving I - Sunday, May 1 9am-5:30pm
Lettering in Glass - Sunday, June 12 from 9am-5:30pm
-
Glass Craft and Bead Expo
in Las Vegas, Nevada 
Impressions in Glass - Friday evening April 1 5-9pm
Feels Fabulous - 2-days Friday and Saturday April 1-2 8am-4pm
-
 Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.  
~Henry Ford
-

No comments: