Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get one while you have the chance...

After two full weeks of feeling pretty darn miserable, I finally acknowledged defeat and went back to the doctor. On the right meds to attack my allergies and in just two days I'm starting to feel like myself again. What does that have to do with scarves? Well my old self spent this evening coldworking glass and loading kilns not curled up on the coach crocheting scarves. So this recent little run on scarves is not likely going to last. You can grab one of these just in time for winter. Guaranteed no one else will have one exactly like it.
-

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to load another kiln with dichroic glass jewelry before Uptown Art Stroll. So much to do and so little time.

1 comment:

Duni said...

Hello Nicole,

glad you are feeling better. Sometimes there's just no way around seeing a doctor.
Love that green scarf! And the green glass platters in your shop!