Friday, July 18, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

I am so touched to have been nominated for a "Brillante Weblog" award by both Charlie from Art Happens and M Heart from Secret Notebooks - Wild Pages on the same day. I have enjoyed both of these blogs immensely. As part of the honors I am to share seven of the blogs I enjoy/admire, and they are:

Please take this as the honor it is and pass it one to those sites you enjoy. The rules of accepting are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (7 is also my lucky number)
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

4 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

Nicole,
Thank you for the award! I smile deep inside. Also in the past two weeks this will be my 5th award. Wowzers!
If you want to see my response:
http://miztlee.blogspot.com/2008/07/award-and-three-more.html

I have enjoyed your blog and your art is wonderful!

irisz said...

Thanks a lot! It's so nice of you! :)

Greetings from Hungary

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh thanks so much! I'm honoured! I'll choose my seven to pass it to and then I'll post about it - in the next few days I hope!

Deb G said...

Thank you so much!