Friday, September 2, 2011

Fire Good

Sam from Dream Fire Glass making a glass snowflake bead
-
Waiting and wishing for cooler temperatures while the sweltering summer heat consumes everything like fire. Fall can't come soon enough for me this year or like this snowflake I may melt. Looking forward to lighting the torch this fall at Dream Fire Glass Studio.  Every time I stop by for a visit more and more progress is made. I'm certain there is a Fiery Friday in my near future and I can't wait. In the mean time. I'll be accompanying Sam on a teaching trip down to McAllen Stained Glass. I'm looking forward to being in a room full of torches for the first time in a couple months. More to come...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Your work is gorgeous!!
Thank you, too, for joining my art blog hop and posting the button on your site!

I know that I will enjoy following your blog. :)
And I wish you all the best,
Mary

♥ Braja said...

Nice take on the fire theme :)

http://brajasindia.blogspot.com/2011/09/burning-man.html