It's been so hot. All I want to do is cool down. Although normally I might enjoy a glass of red wine with dinner this is the time of year to hear ice clinking in your glass. The Greyhound is a simple and refreshing grapefruit cocktail that makes a fabulous summertime treat. Thank you Louise for the locally grown organic grapefruits. I can't imagine you would disapprove of my use of them.
- 2 oz vodka, I suggest trying Texas local Enchanted Rock
- 4-5 oz grapefruit juice, fresh squeezed is preferable
- Ice cubes
- Lemon or lime wedge for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a lemon or lime wedge
- Sit back, relax and remember to drink responsibly