Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Show of the Season


I'll be downtown this Saturday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM, with Nina "Sam" Hibler from Dream Fire Glass, at the Historic Pearl Brewery's Holiday Festival. They are expanding their weekly farmer's market to include a gift market with local artisans and many exciting activities. This event provides the chance to see live glass blowing demonstrations. Larry West will be on hand with his mobile glass blowing unit. Sam and I will also have educational videos which demonstrate the processes used in the creation of some the items available for sale. Throw in a chance to see Santa and lots of holiday events and this should be fun for the whole family.
-
Hope to see you there!
-

1 comment:

Nicole V Lozano said...

Thank you to everyone who stopped by. I am thrilled to know some of my work will end up wrapped as gifts for your friends and family. I hope they all enjoy their gifts as much as I enjoyed making them. Happy Holidays!