Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Five Pointed Star Book

-
-
The first weekend of December the ladies from Book Art Babes held a fun two day workshop. Here is one of the four books taught that weekend, the Star Book.
-
Once I got past the tiny bit of math involved the process was rather straight forward. I look forward to making more of these accordion style books. I already have an idea or two rattling around in my head. I just love how graphic and sculptural this little book can be. Closed the book measures just 4.25 x 6.25 x.75 inches but open it stretches up to 2.5 feet.
-






Above Left: front/outside pages of star
Above Right: back/inside of star
-

6 comments:

Essay said...

Thanks for sharing, your blog is worth reading, nice post. Keep it up.

KL Bailey Art said...

This is beautiful! What a wonderful gift :)

Accredited Degree said...

I liked your post but I loved your Blog Color & Format.

UK Degrees said...

All these pictures are very beautiful, n admirable. thank you for sharing. Great post.

Unknown said...

Lovely products and lovely photography :)

Singapore Photo Studios
www.singaporephotography.com

Anonymous said...

Interesting story as for me. It would be great to read something more about that topic. Thnx for posting this info.
Joan Stepsen
New gadgets technology